Saturday 25 April 2009

Clarence Dock, Aire and Calder Navigation

A photo of Clarence Dock. It suddenly filled up this afternoon with boats taking a weekend trip out from Lemonroyd Marina.

Lots of sunshine again, but a short shower heralding a change for the weekend.

I took the grey-haired bus to York for most of the day. There was standing room only and probably only about 10 people actually paid their fare.

One of the lovely permanent moorers here sold us another electricity card - so I have got all the washing done, and if I pull my finger out, the ironing too.





The horseshoe is ceramic and I bought it at a Christmas fair in Budapest. I stuck it to some tartan card which was matted onto gold card, then stuck to a red card base. The sentiment is made from peel-offs.




No comments: