Sunday 1 April 2007

Gas Street

April Fool's Day - and there is no fool like an old fool.

The sun was shining but the wind was cold. We managed to catch up on all the gossip on the moorings

Caroline telephoned from Sydney so David was happy. She is planning on being back home next March, though we'll probably see just as much of her as we have while she's been in Oz.

I managed it trip to Lakeland yesterday - they had lots of craft things at half price - so I just had to buy them, didn't I? I really must get rid of some cards as I have lots of ideas and I have joined up to several forums and blogs with lots of competitions. Having come 2nd in one last Christmas it whetted my appetite. Just got to get my finger out.







Three personalised cards here - fairly obvious - this one for a retiring police man. I added his photo to the group photo from "The Thin Blue Line" And a picture of my mother in ATS uniform with a policeman - don't ask!








This one is a birthday card for a great mountain hiker


















And this one for an 80 year old beer drinker!!

No comments: