Tuesday 27 May 2014

Gas Street Basin - BCN






 It's very busy tonight.  Must be half-term!

Made several baby cards today.  This is one.  I Cuttlebugged a white panel and edged it with blue ink and wrapped some blue polka-dot ribbon around it, tying the ends in a knot.

Actually, I don't usually wrap the ribbon around the panel, I tie the knot with the two ends of the ribbon and then measure it against the panel and cut the ribbon leaving a flap to go around the back; and then I glue the ends to the back of the panel to keep it secure.  This saves up to 4" ribbon for another project.

Anyway,  I stuck the peel-off baby hedgehog onto a white die-cut oval and then stuck that onto a blue scalloped oval and fixed it to the card with sticky fixers.  Then added the sentiment and three blue gems.

No comments: