Sunday 27 April 2014

Parbold, Leeds and Liverpool Canal

 More bluebells!

An early start, in the rain (no I don't know why either).  More bluebells, but surprisingly, no ducklings.

We were moored up in Parbold by 0830 and I was on the train to Southport by 0930.  I love the serendipity of this life.  Southport was never in the plan.

David found the enthusiasm to watch Manchester United play football with their new manager, and they actually won.  Attack! Attack! Attack!


We were moored by this "shrine"

You are meant to take one of the special stones to put in your pocket, they are supposed to be lucky.  Hope it's not true 'cos I forgot to pick one up before we left.


A get well card.  I stamped image of a doctor, matted onto gold and green card.

I covered the right side of the white card blank with green paper and stuck a strip of outline sticker over the join.

The sentiment was then matted onto silver and green card.

No comments: