Tuesday 5 March 2013

Gas Street

 A pump out today.  With the new tank it seems we can only go 14 days.  At least the red light came on to warn us, we were not sure if it would still work.

We untied the ropes and David reversed 10 metres and there was an awful crunch.  A length of rubber hosepipe, firmly wrapped around the propeller.

The weather today was lovely, sunshine and warm and the wind has dropped.  Sat out at lunchtime - that's the second time this year.  Due to rain tomorrow and Thursday.  Great, we are off on Thursday!



 Walking to the Doctor's surgery the other day I walked past some student accommodation and noticed this original window decoration.  Couldn't resist a photo.

Mike needed a birthday card for Kim and wanted yet another picture of his boat.  I hope she appreciates them all!

I made a centre step  card that folds down and fits into a normal C6 envelope.

I matted the check paper onto gold card and put a strip down the two sides and another along the bottom.

The photo was then matted onto more gold card and the corners punched out.  I added red gems to the corners and one each side of the long, gingham, bottom panel.

I covered the back with a panel of gingham and gold and a smaller one above.  I stuck a "Birthday Wishes" peel-off on the top one and a die-cut panel in white card for the message to be written onto.

No comments: