Saturday 22 September 2012

Tipton, BCN

We woke up after a very quiet night to sunshine!  Which was lucky as there was a tented showground and lots of people expected.

I took a walk into the centre of Tipton.  That was a mistake.  There is a fairly modern shopping centre there, unfortunately apart from about three shops, it was all boarded up!  I seem to remember lots of charity shops last time I visited, but even they have gone.

The show opened at 11am and there were lots and lots of visitors.

One downer was the toilet seems to be broken.  We have had to get the  porta pottie out from under the bed!

The sun shone all day and it was really lovely.  Hope the weather keeps up.







A white card blank with a white panel which I embossed using the Cuttlebug.  Then another plain white panel with an oval cut from the centre.  I fixed this with sticky fixers to make it stand out.

I cut a smaller oval from the waste from the hole and stuck it into the hole.  Six yellow paper roses were then tied with some yellow ribbon and the bunch was stuck down with several glue dots.

No comments: