Friday 21 September 2012

Tipton, BCN

 Another rotten, cold, wet day.  The plan was to travel to Tipton for the boat gathering, and David was beginning to rebel.  I finally put my foot down and we set off after lunch.  (I'm inside the boat and the fire is on!)

Wayne was on hand when we arrived by the new Neptune moorings and shepherded us into our mooring on the towpath.

Then it was straight into the Fountain Inn for a curry and chips for David and sausage and mash for me.  We enjoyed the meal so much that David did a restaurant review of it for Canal and River Boats.


Whilst up on the Leeds and Liverpool last year we stopped at the Cargo Cafe on the Eastern end of the Foulridge Tunnel and got some postcards.  I matted this one of the old warehouse as it was intended onto silver card and then onto a white card blank.
This card is using a photo that was taken while we were there last time.  I matted this one onto silver and red card.

I matted a large panel of light blue card onto silver card, wrapping some tartan ribbon around it first and then stuck then onto a red card blank.

No comments: