Wednesday 22 February 2012

Gas Street Moorings, Birmingham




 The title of this post should have read "Catherine De Barnes, Grand Union Canal".   But it rained, so we've stayed on here for another day. 

So, this is the view from my bedroom window tonight.  Pretty eh?



Went to London last Friday and found these to die for shoes.  Only £150 and just right for a muddy, wet towpath.  I bought a pair in each colour (I wish).


David's Birthday on Saturday.  Port and chocolates as a present, Manchester United beat Liverpool, our daughter visited and Cheryl Cole on his birthday card.  He had a great day.

I got the two photos from the internet and matted them both onto gold card.  One I stuck to the front of a card blank with a gold 65 and the other one on the inside.

I only had about 10 minutes to make the card in, while he was out of the way, so it was a quickie and I just added a peeloff sentiment to finish it off.


Kelly Brooke next year!

No comments: