Sunday 25 September 2011

Gas Street Moorings




Customer Services?

I started swimming again two weeks ago and am absolutely knackered when I get back, so that's the excuse for not blogging this time.

Lots of things have been going on too, so I'll have to catch up.  Last weekend it was the LibDem Conference - the policemen are to protect us from a demonstration.  At one stage there were about 40 on or around the bridge.





 

 My first Christmas Cards.  As they were playing Carols in Harvey Nicks on Tuesday I think it's OK to show them.  They are for Richard, the engineer at Sherborne Wharf.  Not a very happy Elf.


I matted the photographs onto silver card, then onto patterned backing paper and then onto red card before sticking it onto the white card blank.  The only extra decoration was the snowflake punched from white card and a gold dot of glitter glue.  Of course the punch I had kept sticking and I had to buy a new one and could only get a larger size which is a bit too big for what I wanted.
 


No comments: