Thursday 12 May 2011

Adderley Bottom Lock, Shropshire Union Canal

Here is the tree I photographed on the way up.  Now there are a few leaves, but not many.

Audlum was just waking up when we went through.  All the locks were against us, but they seemed so easy after the big locks on the Leeds and Liverpool and Rochdale.

I went to bed soon after we moored up (which was before noon) and slept were about 3 hours!

Later I walked up to the farm shop for more delicious sausages, bread and scones.

I have been playing with my new camera - using the zoom which is very impressive.


This picture used the zoom as far as it would go and the picture was then cropped. 

The only thing that is annoying is that using the zoom takes forever for the photograph to set, so you can't take pictures quickly.  The screen freezes for about 5 seconds.


A stamped card!!!  I coloured it in with metallic pens and matted it onto pink, cream and gold card before sticking it onto a white card blank.

Three pink sequins are lined up in the bottom right hand corner.

No comments: