Sunday 13 June 2010

Pewsey, Kennet and Avon Canal



And yet another boat being relieved of its moorings.

We arrived at Wooton Rivers by 0845 and were going to spend the day and night on the moorings there, and have lunch in the pretty thatched pub, but there was no TV reception and no shop to get a Sunday newspaper. So it was "on-on" to Pewsey. So we are now on our way down again.

Pewsey is about as close as I can get to my old home where I grew up, so lots of happy memories around here.


This boat was on the moorings at Wooton Rivers.














Just for a change, not a canal themed card.

I think the bear came free with a magazine. I stuck it to a panel of pink card with sticky fixers and matted that onto lilac card. It was then stuck to a yellow card base. A lilac bow was fixed to the bottom right hand corner of the topper.

No comments: