Monday 9 March 2009

Nantwich, Shropshire Union

Thanks to the comment from John of nb Epiphany I have corrected the post to Adderley Locks - trying to post without the Nicholsons and short term memory loss. Sorry for any confusion.

A quick, straightforward run up to Nantwich today. Hack Green looked inviting, as usual, but we have never stopped there for the night.

Arriving at Nantwich for 0915 and by 1000 we were on the bus to Chester for some shopping and lunch.

Who was it who said that the towpaths are unsuitable for horses? Obviously not this one!


As we came out of the bottom of Audlum locks yesterday we saw our first lambs which reminded me of this card.
The sheep have been stamped and embossed and then background hand painted with water colours. I can't remember now, but I think I added some shiny gunk to the sheep to make them stand out a bit This has then been mounted onto some green mulberry paper and fixed to a yellow card.

No comments: