Saturday 17 May 2008

Gas Street

We got back to the moorings last Sunday and discovered strangers moored up there. They said they had been given permission from someone called Sue. As we don't have anyone on the moorings called Sue, we were a bit perplexed.

Just managed to just catch these 5 ducklings and Mum as we sailed past Lyons Boatyard, seconds later they were all in the water.









I made this card using a dress template which I cut out in black card and added some tiny crystals to the neckline. I then mounted it onto some pretty blue floral paper, then onto pink card which I added some peel-off borders. I then mounted it onto some more of the blue flowery paper which I cut with some fancy scissors. I also added a strip of the flowery paper to the right hand side of the card (also using the scissors). The "topper" was then added to the card.

No comments: