Tuesday 1 April 2008

Rickmansworth

Another three days and another three miles travelled!! Yesterday we moored up and took the bus and train into London where we met our daughter Caroline. We managed to see her for a couple of hour before she had to return to Birmingham and we caught up on all the news and heard all about her journeys through South, Central and North America.

Today we left very early (it was a noisy mooring almost underneath the Underground), and got to Rickmansworth where we moored outside Tesco for some shopping and then moved across the canal to the visitor moorings. David needed the satellite to work for the football tonight (we are winning so far). As we were moored up before 8.30 this morning I walked into Rickmansworth and caught the Underground back into London and managed to spend £80 in Blade Rubber (stamps not clothes!). So lots of fun in store with my new stamps.



Another stamped card - I used my new doodle stamp and some pink ink. I didn't emboss this time. I also ghost stamped the backing for the flower which was a silk orchid. This was mounted onto gold, white and pink card and then stuck on the base with sticky fixers. I'm not too happy with it, the doodle looks a bit smudged. I'll just have to practice some.

No comments: