Wednesday 3 October 2007

Gas Street



We are just back from our moorers meeting with British Waterways. Lots of platitudes and explanations - but they will just go their own sweet way as before and whip us again, and again. They say they listen to what we are saying, but for some reason they do the opposite.


A trip around the "bay" for Calthrop - off to get their pumpout at the appropriate sanitary station.


I got the order for 500 cards for my hairdressers!! Lots of work for me now.
This card was made from one of last year's cards sent to me. I mounted it onto gold card then white card which I trimmed with decorative scissors, then I mounted it on starry blue paper and more gold card. Gold cord was wrapped around the card under the topper and three gold peeloff stars stuck on the left hand side.

No comments: