Saturday 20 April 2019

Railway Bridge, Polesworth - Coventry Canal

 We left at 0615, both Glascote locks were for us and working well.  I had to wait for the Co-op at the top to open at 0700 for a newspaper - too early for the freshly baked rolls and pastries though!

Moored up at 0845 just past Polesworth and I walked back into the village to post the card below.

Still lots of lovely sunshine and some blossoms left on the trees.


I needed to make a card for a fellow moorer who's sister is expecting.  This is almost a  steal from a card I found on the internet.  Of course, I could not find my new watercolour pencils so I had to use ordinary ones, still it isn't too bad.
I die cut the circle topper and a larger one in kraft card and stuck them onto the kraft card base.  For the inside I
made the sentimen on the computer and cut it out with two circle dies.

No comments: