We had a day of rest today and did nothing much at all.
Oh! I did manage to finish off the last blind for the spare bedroom. That was 4 sets of curtains and 2 blinds. I had to adapt the old ones by using the central panels and remaking the borders. One of the set of curtains was too damaged by wear and tear so I used the 2 panels from the last window to make soft Roman blinds. It was amazing who much darker the bedroom became with the blinds in place of the curtains.
I made a white easel card. Using purple flowered ribbon and wrapped it around the panel with white lace and stuck it onto the front of the easel card. I added a "feather" butterfly and 3 roses and three pearls.
For the inside I matted white card onto lilac card and added a punched butterfly and another pink rose.
For the box I covered the lid with embossed lilac card and two strips of the floral ribbon.