Wednesday 3 May 2017

Newbury, Kennet and Avon Canal

There are lots of rubbish bins around the park and also at the moorings at the top of Newbury Lock.  But they have this sign on them.  Now I know that there are boaters facilities, but the one suggested we use in Newbury was full and they would not let us use it.  The other question is:  If I get off my boat and walk across the park, am I now a pedestrian?  Anyway thank you Newbury for being helpful and taking some of my rubbish.  Not!
A rest day!!!  Almost, spent the morning at the Launderette.  It would have been a lot less if I had not taken the wrong turning into the street and walked way out of the way.   Then I went shopping and bought a new hoover.  Hopefully this one will be better than the last one I bought which was too small and made my back ache when I used it.

An anniversary card?  Who knows?  I started with a pink card blank.  The decoupaged panel was matted onto pink card (with the corners rounded), light pink card and sliver card.  The sentiment was fixed with sticky fixers underneath with two small pink gems.



No comments: