Tuesday 26 July 2016

Cadbury Wharf, Worcester and Birmingham Canal


 There was method in our short run yesterday.  Today is the birthday of our No 1 grandson and his party was on the railway line which also goes through Bournville. 

So, after the long walk all around the Cadbury factory to get to the factory shop to buy some chocolate for the trip, we had the short walk to the station and catch the train  I tried to take a photo of our boat from the train, but this is all I got.


This is the card I made for him.  He has an almost 1 year old brother and they are great friends (most of the time!).  I printed out the digi stamp twice and coloured them one.  One I die-cut and the other I fussy-cut and stuck on top with sticky fixers.

I used a blue, square card blank and covered the front with patterned paper.  The name and number were die-cut and added to the card.








And this is the little chap about to blow out his three candles!

No comments: