Monday 20 April 2015

Red Bull Basin, Macclesfield Canal

 The washing machine is still going.  Sheets, towels, coats, anything I can find.

A kind, fellow moorer lent us a key to get out of the compound so that I could walk around to Tesco to get some food.

We discovered the disadvantages of the moorings:  There is a railway line by the side and the trains all toot as they go past.  The other one is that we can't get a good television signal.



Last winter a friend who walked her dog past the boats lost it when it fell into the canal and drowned.  So this is the sympathy card I made for her.

I die-cut the dog and coloured the edge with grey ink and then matted it onto some white footprint paper also die-cut.  Then onto a grey panel before matting it onto footprint paper and grey card and then onto a white card blank.

I printed off the sentiment on the computer and matted that the same way and put it on the bottom of the grey panel.

No comments: