Wednesday 14 May 2014

Hack Green, Shropshire Union

 Don't know when or where we saw this boat, but I have no photo taken today.

We planned to stop at Barbridge.  Well, we did, but we didn't stop there for the night.  David moored on the junction so that I could catch the bus into Chester, but while I was away he decided it was too noisy.  So when I got back we set off again and reached Hack Green at 6pm.  It is so quiet there that you can't even get a signal for the internet!



I have been experimenting.  These pop up card boxes have been published everywhere.  So I had to have a go.

It's ingenious mechanism means the box can be pushed flat so it can be sent in the post.

I punched out lots of butterflies and attached them to thin strips of acetate and then stuck then into the panels in the box so they look like they are flying out of the box.

No comments: