Monday 29 April 2013

Cadbury Wharf, Worcester and Birmingham Canal

 Just a quick dash out for a couple of days while we await a date for my little op (three weeks and still waiting!). 

We just managed to squeeze into the security pen at the wharf.  One boat was here when we went past at the beginning of March.  Now, I am sure it has been away all that time and they just popped in again yesterday, but the ropes are pretty slack and stretched, so I don't think so.  Then the couple on the other boat bought three of my cards.

I walked around to Cadbury World - it was miles away - right around three sides of the factory.  Bought some chocolate but baulked at the £11 entry fee.

We caught President and Kildare on they way back from Alvechurch having watched it go down on Saturday while we were still in Gas Street.

So here is another of the cards I made using a previous picture.

I matted this one onto silver, red and green card.  Then I Cuttlebugged another piece of green card before matting it onto red card and then tying a piece of red ribbon around the bottom, finishing it off with a knot.

The panel was stuck down the left hand side and the picture above it and finished off with three green gems.  Why do they always look crooked in the photo, but not when looking at the card?

No comments: