Saturday 3 November 2012

Galton Valley, BCN




The Working party with new van.










Another young helmsman learning the ropes, this one is reversing the boat under the bridge and over the aqueduct






The Mayor of Sandwell opening the meeting. A cheek really because the council are no longer sponsoring our bonfire.

.











The bonfire by the side of the lock and a firework.










Mike Rolf, who won the President's Trophy for all his hard work for the BCNS.  Thoroughly deserved.













I used a blue card blank for the base of this card which is a decoupaged group of bottles of wine.  I mounted the decoupage onto gold mirri card and decorated the edges with deckle scissors.  I then mounted this onto white card which I had put through the Cuttlebug using the bubbles folder.  This was then mounted onto more gold mirri card and stuck to the front of the card.

Before I Cuttlebugged the white card I printed the sentiment using the computer and red ink.

No comments: