Sunday 28 October 2012

Gas Street Moorings, Birmingham

 I can't believe I have left it so long.  Again, it's not as if nothing has been happening.  We have taken the boat to another meeting and visited two others.  I will fill in some of the other gaps and post them retrospectively (well I think that's what I mean!)

Today the clocks went back one hour and I am sitting in the dark typing out this post.  Ugh!

The picture is of our local heron.  It is not very old, but stalks around the basin most days.  Wild life in the centre of Birmingham!













Here are some boxes I made recently for a craft sale in Birmingham.

The base is an "explosion" type box, the sides are not glued together so that it "pops" open when you remove the lid.  I like these, less messing about with glue and stuff.

I shredded some red paper and then added a chocolate eyeball.


As usual, I had to make each lid different so I added googly eyes to each one and a black spider to another one.

No comments: