Friday 11 May 2012

Wooton Rivers, Kennet and Avon Canal








David using his new camera.


We arrived at Crofton locks with water pouring over the bottom lock gate and the next one up.  As the locks are supposed to be left empty, I don't know what happened.

We struggled on up the locks, sometimes having great difficulty opening gates.  Then it was across the summit and through the Bruce Tunnel and down again to Wooton Rivers.










This card was made to hold a gift voucher.  I used an A4 white card and folded up a flap, adding a sort of "V" shape tab inside to the pocket was loose.

I stamped some ferns a couple of times and a bee on the pocket front.

On the front of the card I matted the photograph - Gas Street Moorings - onto gold mirror card and then onto a larger piece of yellow card.  I trimmed the top and sides and tore of the bottom at an angle.  Then I did the same with the green card.

I wrapped some red ribbon twice around the panel and tied the ends in the centre.

No comments: