Saturday 23 April 2011

Trafford Centre, Bridgewater Canal

 
 I've got a new camera!!! a dinky little Cannon with lots of pixels and things + GPS (I'm sure I really need that).  The best thing was we nearly bought it here last month when we passed through - last week they brought the price down by £100.   Lucky, or what?

 We were hoping that our mail had arrived at the Post Office in central Manchester, so I went into town while David brought the boat here on his own.

The mail had not arrived, so I took a bus to the Trafford Centre and met David there.

This must be one of the most over the top shopping malls outside of Dubai.  There are lots of "Roman" statues, most semi-clothed (which David loves!)






And this gobbing fountain with "golden" mermaids.




 So in the spirit of "shopping" a girlie birthday card.  I started with a pink card blank and covered the left hand side with some pink and blue stripy patterned paper.  I covered the join with a silver peel-off.  I then added a couple of die-cut boots and handbags, adding glass flowers for decoration, plus three more in the bottom right hand corner.


 The sentiment is a peel-off.

No comments: