Wednesday 28 July 2010

Knotts Bridge, Oxford Canal






I know the "Veg Pledge" has gone to the dogs. But how are BW's walking and cycling customers going to traverse the towpath?




Sunrise on the Oxford. An early start to get through Cropredy before everyone got up. Heard there was a 3 hour wait for the lock yesterday.
David managed to drop his windlass in a lock but managed to retrieve it with the Seasearcher.
A face we knew went past, going south, Vic who is now working for Land and Water was on his way to Oxford with his push-me-pull-you and a skip.
Then we were moored up in the sunshine by 1030 and I went back to bed for a sleep.

Here is a pretty green card. I stuck some ribbon down the right hand side and added the bought topper which I matted onto some silver, green and lime green card. An "Anitas" butterfly (with wings that flutter) was stuck to the top of the panel and a flower to the bottom right hand corner.

No comments: