Saturday 26 September 2009

Bramble Cutting, Trent and Mersey Canal


At Wardle Lock I posted this card for Maureen (the lock keeper). We had taken the photograph on the way through earlier on. She came out to help with the lock just as I was emptying it.
We stopped in Middlewich to do some shopping and then travelled on here. It is one of our "regular" moorings, as it is just outside town, relatively safe, has mooring rings and most importantly we can get the satellite to work here. It does not work in the actually offside cutting moorings.

Anyway, I wrapped some blue spotty ribbon around the front of a light blue card and tied it with a knot. I cut the photo and scallop mat with Nestabilities and stuck them down over the ribbon.
The leaves of the flower were made with a punch (a new toy) and I made up the flower with two prima flowers and a gem brad.

No comments: