Friday 5 September 2008

Gas Street

He's back and we're back!!!

We have just had a few days in Bordeaux, France, and when we arrived back yesterday morning the first thing we saw was the North American Wood Duck who had been missing all Summer(?). He must have gone somewhere warm - so why come back? We have had rain ALL day today - in fact we have had rain almost every day this year.

Sorry I haven't blogged for a bit. I was really busy getting cards made and ready for the IWA Show and then getting ready for the holiday.



My venture at the IWA Boat Festival was not too successful,
though it was nice to see lots of old faces.

This card is a DL size card. I started with a photograph and matted it onto silver, red and blue card. I tore the silver and red card at an angle and tied some blue cord around the bottom.

I have been adding lots of cards to my shop at ArtyMiss Barter here but there are lots more to go - so please be patient till I get them all up. Please go and have a look.

No comments: