Wednesday 20 February 2008

Tardebigge

What is going on here? We have just had several days of freezing weather and this hawthorn bush is bursting into leaf!!!

We had trouble with the internet connection after we moved into the dry dog. On visiting the Vodafone shop in Redditch they said nothing was wrong, but misterously it was working again when we got back to the boat.

The hull has been washed and repainted once, Kevin came with our new batteries (which are bigger than the older ones!) so we are almost ready.




I have to admit that I have copied this card from an American blog. But I did draw the figure and letters myself. I started off with a gatefold card and covered the bottom with spotty paper, using a gold peel-off line to cover the join. The sentiment was printed on the computer and matted onto gold card and I made the pregnant lady stick out over the opening.

No comments: