Saturday 7 April 2007

Gas Street, Birmingham


Another lovely day is it really Easter? - I always remember Easter being cold and wet.
Lots of people around, including the Dutch Davis Cup supporters dressed from head to toe in orange! ... and they lost.
An "all-day" gathering on the moorings - lots of laughs, wine and beer with people dropping by and joining in.
A walk around the area in the afternoon showed that there were lots of boats around and by 4pm there was only one mooring left and boats were beginning to breast up.


This card was made from the same blue card as the one I posted yesterday. The dragonfly is a broach. I matted it to yellow handmade paper then onto blue metallic paper and finally onto silver card, finishing off with peel-offs coloured with gel pens. I made 2 holes in the card to fix the broach at the back. I left the card without a sentiment which can be fixed to the bottom and also a personalised insert can be fixed inside. I also had to make a box for the card as the card was a bit bulky for an envelope.

No comments: