Tuesday 20 March 2007

Bosley Top Lock



David set off at 0600 this morning while I stayed in bed until a more civilized hour. The wind was bitterly cold but the sun was warm if you could get out of the wind. He was quite relieved to moor up and thaw out. Three Alvechurch boats came up the locks, hope they weren't planning to do the Cheshire Ring, there is still a blockage at Marple.












I have booked the Harecastle Tunnel for Friday - so there shouldn't be any trouble there.

I am having trouble with uploading my posts. They look really good in the preview, but when they get uploaded they don't look the same. What am I doing wrong?
























A "shaker" card for a new baby, the tiny nappy pins are loose in a flat box with an acetate front. This box is then fixed to the card with an aperture. When you shake the card the nappy pins move around.

No comments: