Tuesday 24 March 2015

Bridge 69 - Trent and Mersey Canal

 Sunrise this morning.  Cold and frosty, but beautiful.
I hate getting up early, but when I do, it is usually worth it - and today it certainly was.  The other good thing with starting early is that after 4 hours cruising we are ready to stop for the day, and it's only 10am.

One of the three locks was for me today.  Is my luck changing?

We stopped off by the new Tesco in Rugeley where I stocked up on stuff and had to struggle with the trolly to get it near the boat as the wheel locks broke in half way up the drive.  And yes, I did struggle to take it back too.

Don't know what the excuse was today, but I had to have another snooze.  Perhaps it's my age?





I missed the snowdrops this year.  The disadvantage of living the a city centre.  But I did see three dying ones yesterday which reminded me of this card.

I matted the picture onto green holographic card and wrapped some white string around it.  It was then stuck onto a white card blank and four clear gems were stuck into each corner.

No comments: