Saturday 5 April 2014

Below Adderley Locks, Shropshire Union





Saw this in Market Drayton.  If we'd been stopping I might have tried them out.


The plan had been to stay two days in Market Harborough.  I should have known David couldn’t hang around that long.  So, after washing the boat and taking on water we set off to do the 3½ miles and 4 locks to get here.

There are lambs poking their noses through the hedge by the towpath.  Sweet.





High Bridge, the most photographed bridges on the Shroppie?



I made this card using a swan's feather and a hair bobble.  I coloured the feather with ink and stuck it onto a blue panel that  had inked edges and then added the bobble (without the elastic).  I used glue dots to fix both items.

The card blank was white and then I matted the sentiment onto white card and inked the edges in blue before sticking it down onto the bottom right hand corner.

No comments: