Friday 28 September 2012

Park Head. Dudley Canal

 President arrives at Park Head.  We were due to set off for Park Head this afternoon, but there was an emergency meeting at the Doctor's surgery (he is retiring and we have to find a new one), so we compromised, I went to the meeting and David set off on his own.  I had to catch a couple of buses to get to the site - not an easy matter, as it turned out.

Still, I made it.  We were moored up almost at the end of the line of boats heading towards Netherton, and I found it quite by accident.  I wasn't where I thought I was when I found the junction.  Anyway, a lovely, warm sunny day.  What more could you ask for?









Love the "Big Wishes!" girls.  I just cut her out and stuck her onto a white card blank.

Then I decided it was a bit too plain so I die cut some green card and stuck this onto a mottled green and white base card and then added her again.

No comments: