Monday 1 January 2018

Gas Street Basin, BCN

 This is my New Year's resolution:  I am going to blog more and fill in the blanks from last year. 

It might be difficult because I have been VERY CLEVER!  I uploaded all my "stuff" directly onto a hard drive so that I would not lose everything when the laptop expired.  Unfortunately I dropped the hard drive and frazzled ALL the contents. 

That included the log that I keep which I need to update this blog.  Fortunately I have the pictures and cards on the laptop so that's OK.  Also, I cannot find the notebook which I also use with my notes for the log.  Still, David has bought me a new hard drive which is encased in plastic and is supposed to bounce.  We'll see....

Anyway, what has been happening recently?  Above is a photo shoot for a group of body builders.  It was absolutely freezing.  Just one of the many and varied sights in Gas Street Basin.



The photograph for this card was taken by a fellow moorer, now moved onto dry away, Callum Ives.  I matted the photo onto silver mirri card and then onto a white card blank.

No comments: