Thursday 13 October 2016

Hack Green, Shropshire Union Canal

Sunrise today! 

David was up and off at 0630 and we watched the sunrise while we did a lock.  When we got to the top of Hurleston locks I helped him down the first two locks and then left him and caught the bus into Chester whilst he went down the rest single handed and moored up in Nantwich to wait for me.

After I had done the shopping, and bought him some lovely chocolates, I caught the bus back to Nantwich and we then travelled on to Hack Green where we stopped for the night at the top of the locks.





I have a fascination with back cabins; they are so small and yet contain everything you need plus all the ornamentation. 

This is just a plain card using a black card base, a white, embossed card panel and the photograph matted onto black, white and silver card.

No comments: