Wednesday 21 September 2016

Gas Street Basin, BCN



 Alarms and excursions in Gas Street.  Ash began listing rather badly.  Of course, the owner was away at the time.  The pump to drain the boat wouldn't work, a borrowed pump would not work either.  CRT came to the rescue and lent a pump and the bilges were drained.  Marigold then found the leak and stuffed part of an old shirt into the hole with a screwdriver.  It seems to have worked, the boat is still floating!



I don't know why I have not published this card before, I made it years ago for my daughter's birthday.

At the time she had two Maui cats, Simba and Zizzi.  Zizzi came to grief on the A38 a couple of years ago.

Anyway, I made "spine" card by embossing a line down the side of three pieces of A5 card about 1/2" in.

The cards were decorated with matted photographs of the cats


No comments: