Tuesday 2 September 2014

Penkridge - Staffs & Worcester Canal




After a very quiet night we left at 0830 and proceeded down to Penkridge.  There didn't seem to be as many boats around around as yesterday and the visitor moorings in the centre of Penkridge were empty when we got there before lunch.

It's been a lovely day, warm and sunny and, hopefully, more to come.









When we lived in Cyprus we used to take trips down the "panhandle" which was very wild.  There were lots of wild cyclamen so when I see them now they always remind me of lovely, hot, sunny, Cyprus.

These were a foiled decoupage set and I mounted them onto an embossed panel of card with the edges smudged in pink ink.  This was then fixed to a pink card blank and a pink gingham ribbon was stuck beneath the flowers.

Looking at the photo I see that I did some fancy double embossing, though I can't remember doing it. 

No comments: