Thursday 14 June 2012

Bridge 49, Warwick, Grand Union Canal

 Another early start before the rain.  We stopped in Leamington Spa so that I could walk around the shops, but I was so tired I had to give up and go back to the boat.

There were three moorings at Tesco because we didn't want to stop there, but none at Lidle, where we did!

We got to Warwick just as it began raining and moored up for the rest of the day.


Pooh for a two year old's birthday.

I cut a panel of red gingham, using deckle edged scissors and stuck it to the front of a white card blank.  I then tore a panel of computer printed paper (saying Happy Birthday) and stuck that over the gingham.  I then added an envelope and stuck down some balloon peel-offs.

The tag was made with some white card, yellow handmade paper and more gingham.  I stuck the ends of a piece of red gingham ribbon to the back of a yellow tag and added the pooh picture.  The whole tag was then tucked into the envelope. 

I made the number using a silver peel-off onto red gingham, matted onto white card and holographic card.

No comments: