Saturday 25 February 2012

Knowle Hall Wharf, Grand Union

 Stuck outside the Knowle Hall Wharf, breached up by a brand, spanking new widebeam and sticking out a bit into the canal.  Luckily there are no many boats about.

Walked into Knowle again today (for something to do mostly) and bought more lovely cakes. 
Hope we are not here too long!


Two cards, two different looks.

For the first one I covered a cardboard heart with some gold angel hair stuff, sticking it on the back with glue.  Then added a gold paper rose.  This was then matted onto yellow and gold card squares.

I wrapped gold ribbon down the front of a white card blank and made a bow with more ribbon and stuck that under the heart.

I wasn't too happy with the card so I took it apart.  I cut the white card level with the sides of the topper with a scalloped edge and added some gold peel-offs.

Then I added the sentiment which I printed on the computer and matted it onto  gold card before adding it to the bottom of the new topper.

Still not happy and may take it all apart again and start all over.

No comments: