Monday 9 May 2011

Moore, Bridgewater Canal









Does this count for "Ducks in a line"?
 They were dozing with Mum until we moored up the boat and they all ran off into the water.

David set off at 0545 and dropped me off somewhere near Grapenhall where I caught a bus into Warrington while he went on to Moore to moor up for the night.  I joined him later after catching another bus.


Here is a get well card, made yonks ago.  I cannot remember where I found the clip art, and I have tried to find it again.  Anyway, I printed it onto card and cut it out before sticking it onto some computer generated backing paper (saying "Get Well Soon").  The edges were decorated with deckle edged scissors and then it was matted again onto pink paper which was cut with curvy edged scissors.

The panel was then fixed onto a white card blank.

No comments: