Tuesday 2 November 2010

Gas Street, Birmingham

This picture was actually taken some time ago. It is another boat which was used during the filming. No Photographs Allowed. So I took it for devilment.

The clocks have gone back. It seems to be permanently dark and gloomy now. It just about sums up our moods at the moment.

Though last night we went to see Nigel Kennedy and the New Age Orchestra in the Symphony Call. He, and they, were terrific.



I have finally finished this year's set of cards for Amber Moon. The brief (as usual) was use the picture of the Buckby from the roof. This year I cut the pictures out with a round Nestability and edged it with a gold pen. I then cut out a scalloped circle in gold card to mat behind the photo. I made a hole in the top and threaded some gold ribbon through, tying it with a length of gold thread.

I cut out a green panel and wrapped some more gold ribbon around the bottom. The white panel is Cuttlebug embossed and the whole panel was then stuck down onto a white card blank.

No comments: