Tuesday 31 March 2009

Castlefields, Bridgewater Canal

A trip on the train to Blackpool today. Another grotty town (sorry I know I am a soft southerner, but really have you been there lately?)

The only good thing we saw was this wedding cake in a shop there. I am going to send a copt of it to Caroline to give her an idea for hers.

We had a lovely quite night last night. No generator, no couples arguing and no drunks. It only takes a couple of people talking loudly outside your boat at 2am to spoil your sleep.

Still waiting for BW to get back to us with information about taking the boat to Liverpool. Five days since we emailed them!




I am posting this card while David is not looking! It's for Rachel and George. The badge came from the internet and I made the backing paper as well. The main badge I decoupaged and added the sentiment from the Bend It font on the computer. There is room for a name and age to be added in the bottom left hand corner.

No comments: