Monday 2 March 2009

Broad Street Basin

WE DID IT!!!!! We pulled the electricity plug out at 0945 this morning and set off for Wolverhampton is glorious sunshine, but a cold wind.

And Oh! what a wonderful sight. A dredger on the main line. Maybe on the way back we'll be able to do all the left hand side narrows without getting stuck.

David only had to go down the weed hatch once and we scraped over a couple of big things along the way.

We have moored up at the top of the locks with an Anglo Welsh hireboat behind us. Let's see who gets up first tomorrow to do the locks.




A card for a middle-aged couple's engagement. I printed the wording, with a red background, onto card and stuck this onto silver card. I made a couple of small holes in the red and silver card and threaded the red ribbon through with the heart charm and tied a knot. I then stuck this down onto a white DL card. Nice and easy. One day I'll be able to cut out the letters on my CraftRobo, but I'm not quite there yet.

No comments: