Thursday 22 January 2009

Gas Street

David has been playing around with Photoshop and has come up with this picture of our Woodie.

Took the train to Small Heath today - great got the train with 5 mins to wait. Bought my goodies and went back to the station - train in 20 mins. 2 mins before it was due there was announcement stating the train had been cancelled!!! Next one 1/2 and hour later. So we went to look for a bus. Hadn't realized how lucky we are in the city centre. Finally found a bus stop with a bus going in the right direction and waited 40 mins for a bus (10 mins late), then another bus into town and yet another bus out to Broad Street. Good job David loves me.




Here is the last card for Caroline's wedding. I made a shaker box by printing the swirls onto card and cutting them out on the CraftRobo. I layered up the heart with acetate and then 3 layers of cardboard card to build it up. I stamped the heart onto pink paper with pink ink for the backing and then filled the "box" with confetti. The glue was being uncooperative and when I picked the boxes up all the confetti fell over the floor. More bad language. I had to seal the edges with PVA in the end. I stuck the heart onto the card at an angle and added 3 pink gems in the top left hand corner and a printed sentiment matted onto silver in the bottom left hand corner.




Then I printed out the rsvp replies, 4 to an A4 page and put the return address on the other side so that they could be sent as they were of put into an envelope.
I adhered a strip of the printed paper down the left side and stamped the heart in pink over it.
I also stuck a strip of the printed paper down the left side of the envelopes to tie it all in.


No comments: