Wednesday 31 December 2008

Gas Street



Last night we had a visitor who gave us this poster. He is looking for a couple who live on a narrowboat. He describes the boat as 62ft long with a green hull and red upper - but no name of the boat.

They have not heard from the couple since October and are worried about them.

Is there anyone out there on the Towpath Telegraph who has seen them recently?


We are iced in again this morning and it is foggy too. We had a slight flurry of snow around 10am. Not a good omen for the fireworks tonight!









All excitement 10 minutes ago. On checking my emails I discovered that I had sold my first card on the MisiMe website. Hope this bodes well for the New Year.


I had to make 4 cards for Baldish from our Doctor's surgery. She always sends New Year cards.

This time I made some lovely spiral pop-up cards. The idea came from Splitcoast Stampers here. I cut out the stars on my trusty CraftRobo and using different colour schemes roughly made the same card in 4 different ways.

I liked them so much that I made two more similar ones for Tom next door when I persuaded him that he needed New Years cards as well.








No comments: