Friday 19 December 2008

Gas Street

Christmas trees around the signpost on the island at Old Turn on the BCN.

It's the Worcester Bar Moorers' Christmas Party tonight. Who is going to fall in tonight?

We are starting off on Ivy and going on from there - who knows where?





And now - a sentiment that is close to my heart. I am not that keen on turkey and can go without the "Christmas Dinner" without salivating. Give me a steak, or pheasant, or goose - or anything else really; you can also keep the stuffing, chipolatas, sprouts etc, etc.

The inside of this card has the answer - "Eat Chocolate!" and has a large tin foil covered chocolate coin stuck inside. Every card should have some chocolate inside it as far as I am concerned.

I got the turkey from the Internet, the backing paper and sentiments were printed from the computer and the chocolate coin came from M&S.

No comments: