Monday 17 November 2008

Gas Street

Where does the time go? I have not posted for ages. My only excuse is that I have not got any current pictures of the waterways and I have been busy making 500 Christmas cards for my hairdresser!

We have had several visitors, including old friends that we met while in Cyprus who turned up out of the blue. Great fun, lots of reminiscing and catching up was done.

David has been published in the December edition of Canals and Rivers. This is one of the photographs taken awhile ago as the boat is Europe which was removed and sold/destroyed in the Summer.


I found some "wands" in the £1 shop - 2 for £1. I broke of the wand bit, just keeping the top and then fixed it to the shiny, sparkly, pink card with glue-dots. The sentiment was then added to the bottom.

One little girl was so impressed with it she actually stole it while my back was turned!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi do you know what happened to Europe by any chance?

Anonymous said...

Hi not really a comment....Please check out the link below and if you agree with the petition sign it.
It would be helpful if you could also pass it on to others who might be interested.
Thanks

jb
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Boat-licence-fee/