Wednesday 6 February 2008

Gas Street, Birmingham

Here's John Jackson delivering coal to the boats in Gas Street. As he is also on the front cover of Canals and Rivers this month, I thought he could be on the front of my blog too.

We are off to Marrakesh early tomorrow morning. It's only taken my 40 years since the Hollies song made me want to go. We are taking the laptop - so I may be able to post from there - if not, back next Thursday.






This is a very pretty card (the holographic border is straight on the card, honest!). I used a blue pearlescent card to start with. I covered a large red foam heart with purple handmade paper and added a fabric rose and pink organdie bow. This was then stuck onto the pink handmade paper. I made it a blank card so that it could be used for lots of occasions (wedding, engagement, birthday, love etc) but it was sold as a Valentine card.

No comments: